Finally a guide about Jamaica written by a Jamaican who actually knows a thing or two about the country. Jamaica: Vacation Like A Local is the ultimate guide for visitors who want a truly immersive cultural experience outside the ordinary all-inclusive offerings available on the market.
This guide has the most relevant, up-to-date and useful information about how to successfully pull off the vacation of a lifetime. It gives readers more than prose and pictures about locations, activities and accommodations. What you get are the best insights into the liveliest, most captivating and most culturally diverse and beautiful island in the English-speaking Caribbean.
- Colourful photos and images throughout
- Activity suggestions so you can plan your trip way ahead of time
- Contact information for hotels, tour operators and tourism entities
- Safety and healthcare information so you know who to call in an emergency
- Local rules and laws that help you enjoy your stay without getting into trouble
- Suggestions on specialty foods and drinks to try before leaving Jamaica
- More useful information to help you engage with the people like a pro
Traveling to Antigua? Here’s the definitive lists of the The 6 Best Beaches in Antigua that is a must visit if you’re looking to have the best vacation possible.